accredited business BBB
Double Acting Spring Hinges-
Product Information & Specifications
- These hinges allow door to open 180 degrees in either direction and spring action returns door to center closed position.
- These hinges are also known as "Saloon Door Hinges".
- Spring tension is adjustable.
- The satin brass finish is the most popular finish. The photo to the left shows the zinc chromate finish.
- The manufacturer recommends using three hinges per door. The center hinge should be installed as close as possible to the top hinge for maximum support.
- Steel base material.
- All are domestic products except those with a SKU number that starts with 814.
- Complete with wood screws.
- #814036 through #814040 are imported and are not weight rated.
- "Size" is the height of the plate that mounts on the door and jamb.
*Maximum door weight (lbs.) using three spring hinges
- 633 (US4) satin brass plated.
- 603 (US2G) zinc chromate plated.
- 600 (USP) primed for painting.
Technical Support Information