accredited business BBB
Ring Turn Bar Latch, Solid Bronze
Product Information & Specifications
- Very high quality Ring Turn Bar Latch for gates and doors.
- Latch operates from both sides of the gate.
- Made from solid bronze and is made for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- Available in a "Right Hand" or "Left Hand" model. Model shown in photo is the "Right Hand" model.
- Drop Bar measures 7". Back Plates measure 2-3/4" by 4-1/2". Ring diameter is 3-1/2".
- Fits gate thicknesses of 3/4" to 2.5". The spindle that connects the front and back piece is a 5/16" square steel rod.
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish. This means that it changes over time in a way that most people find desirable. When bronze is exposed to air it will tarnish quickly and turn brown. When bronze is exposed to exterior elements it will turn green. This condition is known as "patina". This is also considered desirable by most people. These conditions are not considered "defects" but are part of the natural beauty of bronze.
- If you have double doors and need a "dummy" ring turn to go with this, order our SKU 850072 (click here).
- The use of a gate stop with this product is strongly recommended to protect the drop bar. A gate that slams in a strong wind can damage a bronze drop bar. The installation of a gate stop will protect the drop bar. Bronze gate stop is offered for purchase during checkout.
- Natural Solid Bronze