accredited business BBB
Craftsman Style Ring Gate Latch
Product Information & Specifications
- Craftsman Style Ring Turn Gate Latch
- Latch operates from both sides of the gate.
- Image shows the latch on the "pull" side of the gate (to open gate turn latch and pull towards you)
- The latch includes an identical ring and plate for the other side of the gate, allowing you to unlatch the gate from either side.
- Also included are a set of padlock eyes
- which can be used to secure the gate with a padlock
- padlock eyes are installed on the door edge and the gate post,
- installed in alignment with each other so they can be locked with a padlock
- normally installed on the "pull" side of the gate
- Click on link below to view the additional parts which come with the latch but are not shown in the image.
- Available in two models
- SKU 215920 (shown in image) is made from solid stainless steel (marine grade type 316 stainless)
- SKU 215918 is made from steel and is coated black
- All fasteners are included
- Latch is not "handed", it works on both left and right hand opening gates
- Works on gates up to 3" thick,
- for thinner gates cut the square spindle down to fit gate thickness
- spindle can be cut easily with a hacksaw
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Diameter of ring is 3-1/8"
- Ring plate is 3-1/8" high by 2-3/8" wide
- Projection of plate and ring is 1-1/8"
- Latch bar is 5-1/2" long (measured from center of pivot to end of bar)
- Strike plate is 3' tall by 3/4" wide
- Padlock eyes are 2-1/8" tall by 2" wide
Technical Support Information