accredited business BBB
Lokk Latch Pro SL
Product Information & Specifications
- This is the Lokk Latch Pro., made by D & D Technologies. It is a gate latch mainly for commercial uses.
- Locking/Latching Function
- Gates have a "pull" side (pull on gate to open) and a "push" side (push on gate to open).
- Typically, the "push" side of the gate is the outside of the gate (or the street side) and the "pull" side of the gate is the inside (or yard side).
- The latching mechanisminstalls on the "pull" side of the gate.
- This latch automatically locks the gate when the gate is closed.
- The gate can be unlocked with the key from either side of the gate, allowing the gate to be opened.
- Once the gate is closed it cannot be reopened except by using the key.
- PLEASE NOTE: This latch automatically locks the gate when the gate is closed. A key is always needed to open a gate that has this latch installed. This feature makes this latch ideal for apartments, condos, gated communities, and other commercial properties.
- Lock can be rekeyed by your locksmith to any key that uses the Kwikset keyway.
- Fits posts up to 6" in thickness.
- Available in two different models; one model is for Metal & Wood gates, the other model is for Vinyl Gates.
- Made from tough glass reinforced polymer material with stainless steel internal parts. Polymer is UV stabilized.
- Includes instructions, fitting jig, 2 keys and all necessary mounting fasteners.
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing in swimming pool areas. And please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
Technical Support Information