accredited business BBB
Lokk Latch Deluxe
Product Information & Specifications
- This high quality gate latch allows the gate to be latched or locked from both sides of the gate.
- Locking/Latching Function
- Gates have a "pull" side (pull on gate to open) and a "push" side (push on gate to open).
- Typically, the "push" side of the gate is the outside of the gate (or the street side) and the "pull" side of the gate is the inside (or yard side).
- The latching mechanism installs on the "pull" side of the gate.
- The push button mechanism installs on the "push" side of the gate.
- The lock can be locked or unlocked from either side of the gate.
- From either side of the gate, the lock can be put in an "always locked" position or an "always unlocked" position by using the key.
- Made from high tech rust free materials; super strong polymer contruction and 316 stainless steel components.
- Available in two colors; Black or White.
- Fully adjustable (both vertically and horizontally) for easy installation. Fits gate posts up to 6".
- The lock cylinder uses a Kwikset keyway. The cylinder may be rekeyed by your locksmith to your Kwikset type house keys.
- Made for wood, metal and vinyl gate materials.
- Includes instructions, mounting fasteners and 2 keys.
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing in swimming pool areas. And please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
- Flat Black
Technical Support Information