accredited business BBB
Gate Deadbolt with Square Stainless Steel Trim
Product Information & Specifications
- Deadbolts for gates with exterior trim pieces made from stainless steel.
- Available in Single Cylinder or Double Cylinder.
- The Single Cylinder model is shown in the image. It has a Turn Knob side and a Cylinder side. It has a keyed side for the outside of the gate and a turn knob for the inside of the gate.
- The Double Cylinder model has two Cylinder sides (keyed on both sides).
- For gate thicknesses of 1-3/4".
- Installs in a 2-1/8" round hole.
- Made to fit a 2-3/8" backset.
- Square trim plate is approximately 2.5" by 2.5"
- Projection on Cylinder side Square trim plate is 5/8".
- Projecton on Turn Knob side Square trim plate is 3/8".
- Turn knob projects 1-1/4".
- Both locks use the common Schlage keyway.Two keys are included.
- All screws and hardware necessary for installation are included.
- PLEASE NOTE; the inside workings of these locks are not made from stainless steel. We do not know of any dead bolt system that is made from 100% stainless steel, inside and out. We offer these items for gates because they offer much better corrosion resistance than other dead bolts where the outside trim pieces are made from plated steel.
- Satin Stainless Steel
Technical Support Information