accredited business BBB
Livestock Gate Latch, One-Way Type for Bar Gates
Product Information & Specifications
- Latch is made for livestock bar gates made from tubing that is 1-5/8" or 2" in diameter. Shims are provided to attach to 1-5/8" size tubing.
- May be used for either in-swinging or out-swinging gates (One way only).
- Latches automatically, can be unlatched with one hand.
- Latching mechanism attaches to fence post with two lag bolts (not included). Strike attaches to gate tubing with two carriage bolts (included).
- Design of latch helps prevent sagging at latch end of gate.
- Latch may be locked with a padlock (not included).
- Size of latch mechanism is approximately 6.5" tall by 2" wide. Projection is 3".
- Size of strike is 4" tall by 4.5" deep.
- Made from steel base material and zinc plated for weather resistance.
- Product is made in the U.S.A