accredited business BBB
Gate Latch for Round Tube Gates
Product Information & Specifications
- Gate latch fits gates made with a round tube gate frame such as chain link fence gates.
- Can be used for gates that swing open in both directions.
- Latch is lockable with a padlock (not included).
- Design of latch helps prevent sagging at latch end of gate.
- Latches automatically, can be unlatched with one hand.
- Fits gate tubing with a diameter of 1-1/4" to 1-1/2". Attaches to gate frame tubing with two carriage bolts (included).
- May be mounted to a round gate post by using two 1/4" U-Bolts (not included).
- May be mounted to a flat gate post using lag bolts (not included).
- The gap between the fence post and the gate should be a minimum of 1-1/2" and maximum of 2-1/8".
- Size of latching mechanism is approximately 5.5" tall by 3" wide by 1-3/8" deep. Size of strike that attaches to gate tubing is 2-3/4" tall by 3-1/2" wide.
- Made from steel base material.
- Zinc Chromate Plated
Technical Support Information