accredited business BBB
8" Back-to-Back Thumb Latch, Solid Bronze
Product Information & Specifications
- Solid bronze thumb latch for "Back-to-Back" gate or door installations. A "Back-to-Back" installation is one in which each thumb latch is installed exactly opposite each other, one on the inside of the gate and one on the outside of the gate.
- Our solid bronze hardware is for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- This latch is made up of 3 components; an inside thumb latch, an outside thumb latch and a drop bar (latching mechanism). Each thumb latch measures 8-5/8" tall by approximately 1-7/8" wide at the widest point. The drop bar measures approximately 8" wide by 4" tall at the tallest point.
- Sold by the Set. One Set will latch one door.
- There are 3 SKU's available depending on your gate thickness. SKU number 850110 fits for gate thicknesses of 1.5" to 2". SKU number 850111 for gate thicknesses of 2" to 2.5". SKU number 850112 for gate thicknesses of 2.5" to 3".
- Wood screws are included.
- The use of a gate stop with this product is strongly recommended to protect the drop bar. A gate that slams in a strong wind can damage a bronze drop bar. The installation of a gate stop will protect the drop bar. Gate stop is offered for purchase during checkout.
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish. Please read more about this by clicking on the link.
- Solid Natural Bronze
Technical Support Information