accredited business BBB
Cane Bolt, Solid Bronze 20"
Product Information & Specifications
- Solid bronze cane bolt for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- Cane bolt measures 20" tall. Mounting plates measure 2" by 4".
- Cane bolt features a large diameter 5/8" bolt.
- Cane bolt features a stop which allows the cane bolt to be held in the "up" position.
- Wood screws and a keeper for the bottom of the bolt are included.
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish. This means that it changes over time in a way that most people find desirable. When bronze is exposed to air it will tarnish quickly and turn brown. When bronze is exposed to exterior elements it will turn green. This condition is known as "patina". This is also considered desirable by most people. These conditions are not considered "defects" but are part of the natural beauty of bronze.
- Solid Natural Bronze