Special Purpose Furniture Hinges
- Special purpose hinges for unusual applications.
- Mirror pivot hinges.
- Wood door pivot hinge.
- Folding Screen hinges.
- Lift up hinge.
Fast Food Hinge for Trash Receptacles
- Pivot hinge is used for fast food trash receptacles.
- Hinges attach to the top of the pivoting trash receptacle door. Gravity returns the door to the closed position.
- Hinge may also be used for pet doors or other cabinet doors.
- If both leaves of the hinge are installed in a mortise (cutout) the hinge will be virtually invisible.
- This hinge is also known as a Burger King® hingeor a Mc Donald's® hinge.
- Hinge features a nylon bearing which produces a smooth closing action.
- Normally used on 1" thick panels.
- Click on link below for detailed hinge dimensions.
- Hinge is made from steel, zinc chromate plated with nylon bearings.
- Each hinge uses 4 each #10 flat head screws. Screws are not included but are offerered for purchase during checkout.
- PLEASE NOTE: This hinge is sold by the each. Order two hinges per door.
Folding Screen Hinges, Double-Acting
- double acting
- for folding screens that fold in and out
- hinges use flat head screws
- steel base material
(Please note: the statuary bronze hinges, come with matching flat headscrews (SKU 816982, 816983 and 816984). The brass plated hinges, do not come with screws, but screws are offered for purchase at checkout. Order 4 each screws per hinge, the size is indicated below. Length to be determined by the thickness of the material you are mounting the hinge on.)
- brass plated
- statuary bronze plated
- Heavy duty Lift-up hinge for overhead compartments
- Used in RV's, Kitchens, Buses, Trains, Aircraft and Furniture Built-ins
- Click on link below to see usage illustration
- For overlay doors.
- Use for either 5/8" or 3/4" door thicknesses
- Recommended door size per pair of hinges is 20" by 11"
- Suggested weight capacity per pair of hinges is from 1-1/2 lbs to 8-1/8 lbs
- Hinge features positive stops in both the open and closed positions
- Surface mounted and completely invisible when the door is closed.
- Hinge holds open at 75 degrees
- Made from steel, nickel plated.
- Screws are not included but are offered for purchase during checkout. Each hinge uses 8 each #6 pan head screws.
Marine Ladder Hinge, Stainless Steel
- Hinge is designed as a hinge for boat ladders.
- May be used anywhere a long hinge with a strong hinge knuckle is needed.
- Hinge is 6-3/4" long by 3/4" wide by 3/16" thick.
- Hinge knuckle is 1/2" diameter.
- Uses #10 flat head screws, not included but offered for purchase during checkout.
- Polished Stainless Steel
Mirror Pivot Hinge
- Narrow mounting leaves measure 1/2" wide x 1-1/4" long.
- Tight-lock friction discs enable firm adjustments.
- Solid brass base material.
- Uses #4 flat head screws (not included but offered for purchase during checkout). Uses 4 screws per hinge.
- Dull Brass
- Brake-action pivots.
- For vanity type mirrors.
- Wedge action permits tight secure fastening and easy removal.
- Hinge measures 1-11/16" long by 13/16" wide by 7/16" thick.
- Steel base material.
- Uses 4 each #4 flat head screws (not included but offered for purchase during checkout).
- These hinges are sold individually, if you are replacing both hinges on your mirror you will need to order 2.
- Nickel plated
- Brass plated
Mirror Hinge Screw
- Mirror hinge screws hold an oval or round framed mirror on dresser uprights
- Also known as a "Toilet Screw"
- Sold by the pair which is enough hardware to install one mirror
- Includes 2 inserts which thread into the wooden mirror frame
- Includes a 1/4" spacer for each screw which goes between the mirror and the upright
- The screw will fit up to a 2-1/8" wide upright
- The threaded part can easily be cut with a hacksaw for narrower upright widths
- Made of brass, steel and die cast parts
- Polished Brass
Mirror Pivot Hinges
- Mirror pivot hinges for attaching a mirror between posts.
- Each pivot unit measures 2" by 1-1/4".
- Made from steel base material.
- Matching round head wood screws are included.
- Brass plated