accredited business BBB
Small Glass Door Hinge, Non-Bore Inset
Product Information & Specifications
- Installs easily without boring through glass doors.
- Opening angle is 110 degrees.
- For left or right hand installations.
- For glass thicknesses to 1/4" (6.5mm).
- Visible height is 20 mm (Approx. 25/32").
- Outside diameter of pivot point bushing is 5/16".
- Made from steel base material.
- Includes self adhesive pressure plates, machine screws, press-fit black plastic bushings and set screws to hold glass.
- PLEASE NOTE: Image shows the set screws that hold the glass in place. Normal installation of this hinge will have the set screws positioned on the inside of the cabinet so they will not be visible when the door is in the closed position.
- Chrome plated
- Black finish