accredited business BBB
Magnetic Touch Latches and Plates for Glass Doors
Product Information & Specifications
- Magnetic touch latch and steel plate work together to provide a latch for glass doors.
- To operate the touch latch simply push it in, it will then pop the glass door out so it can be easily opened.
- Use the single touch latch where there is only one door.
- Use the double touch latch where two doors close together in the middle of the cabinet.
- Use the "Push-In" touch latch where you have a wooden horizontal shelf. The Push-In touch latch pushes into a hole drilled in the edge of the shelf.
- The wrap around plates are available in 3 finishes.
- The wrap around plate is made out of steel so as to work with the magnet in the touch latch.
- The wrap around plates will work for 3/16" thick glass and include self adhesive plastic cushioning material for the glass. They are held in by pressure.
- The wrap around plates will work for 1/4" glass if you shim the glass with a small piece of plastic tape. Discard the self adhesive plastic cushioning material.
- IMPORTANT: Screws are not included but are offered for purchase during checkout:
- The Double Touch Latch (SKU 796073) uses #4 Round Head Screws (4 each).
- The Single Touch Latch (SKU 796071) uses #4 Round Head Screws (4 each).
- The Push In Touch Latch (SKU 796075) uses #4 Flat Head Screws (2 each).
- Be sure to order one wrap around plate for each glass door.
- Black Plastic (Single Touch Latch)
- Black Plastic (Double Touch Latch)
- Black Plastic (Push-In Touch Latch)
- Polished Brass (Plate)
- Polished Chrome (Plate)
- Black (Plate)