accredited business BBB
Glass Door Hinge, Overlay Type, Non-Bore
Product Information & Specifications
- Glass door hinge for overlay type doors.
- For frameless type cabinets.
- Hinge mounts in the upper corner and the lower corner of the cabinet and attaches to the inside of the side panel and to the top and bottom panel of the cabinet. See the support link below for an installation diagram.
- Made for 3/16" to 1/4" thick glass. No boring or drilling of glass is necessary.
- Hinge allows door to open to approximately 180 degrees.
- After installation the glass will overlay the cabinet frame by 7/32".
- Made from steel and available in three finishes
- Polished Brass
- Semi-Gloss Black
- Polished Chrome
- This hinge is sold by the "Pair". A pair means one top hinge and one bottom hinge, enough to hang one glass door.
- Each pair of hinges attaches with 6 each, #6 or #7 wood screws. Screws are not included but are offered for purchase during checkout.
- Since there are three different finishes, our reccommended screws are listed below
- For SKU 286210 (Brass finish) use our SKU 135278
- For SKU 286214 (Black finish) use our SKU 778159
- For SKU 286212 (Chrome finish) use our SKU 135404
Technical Support Information