accredited business BBB
Glass Door Hinge, Non-Bore Inset, Side Mount
Product Information & Specifications
- Installs easily without boring through glass doors.
- Includes self adhesive pressure plates and screws.
- Screw-mounts to side of cabinet.
- Opening angle is 110 degrees.
- For left or right hand installations.
- For glass thicknesses of 3/16" to 1/4".
- Side mount plate measures 1-1/2" by 5/8" by 5/8". Glass bracket measures 1-5/8" x 3/4" tall by 1/2" thick.
- Made from steel base material.
- Uses #4 pan or round head screws (not included). Uses 4 screws per pair of hinges.
- PLEASE NOTE: The manufacturer of this hinge does not make or supply the wood screws for this hinge. We have searched the market for black round or pan head screws, brass round or pan head screws and chrome round or pan head screws without success. Our dilemma is that we can choose to not offer the hinge or we can choose to offer the hinge with screws that will work but are not perfect. We believe that it is best to offer the hinges, advise the consumer and let the consumer make the final choice. When you check out, you will be offered pan head stainless steel screws which will fit the hinge. If you buy the black or brass hinge and you want the screw head to match the hinge you will have to apply some sort of paint to the screw head. If you buy the chrome hinge, a stainless steel screw is only a fair match to chrome.
- For the Black hinge we have found a #6 by 1/2" black screw. It is not a perfect fit but it does work pretty well considering a black #5 is not available. This screw is offered for purchase when checking out.
- Chrome plated
- Brass plated
Technical Support Information