accredited business BBB
Blum European Style Glass Door Hinges
Product Information & Specifications
- European style glass door hinges for inset, overlay and twin overlay glass doors.
- Hinges feature a 94 degree opening angle and 3 dimensional adjustment.
- This hinge system requires that the glass door have a 26mm hole bored for each hinge used.
- They work with glass thicknesses of 4.5mm to 7mm (slightly under 3/16 to slightly over 1/4 inch).
- The hinge system is made up of 4 items which are ordered separately; the hinge, the cover cap, the mounting plate and the wood screws for the mounting plate.
- The hinges come in 3 types; "Straight Arm" for overlay doors, "Half Cranked" for twin overlay doors (also known as "Back-to-Back" doors, and "Full Cranked" for inset doors.
- The "Cover Caps" (required to hold glass door to hinge system) are available in 2 finishes; (Black and Chrome), and two types (Round and D-shaped). Screws to hold cover cap to hinge are included with hinge.
- All parts of the hinge and cover cap that touch the glass are plastic material.
- PLEASE NOTE: The hinges on this page require mounting plates (and screws) and cover caps to work. Please make sure to order one mounting plate and one cover cap for each hinge ordered. Cover caps are found on this page. Each mounting plate requires two screws.
Accessories available for this hinge (Offered for purchase at check-out):
- Mounting plates for frameless applications, required for installation.
- Hinge cover caps, covers adjustment screws, dresses up the hinge (SKU 268004)
- Glass door pull.
- Black Cover Cap
- Chrome Cover Cap
Technical Support Information