accredited business BBB
180 Degree, No-Bore, Inset Glass Door Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Glass door hinge for inset doors.
- Opens 180 degrees.
- For glass thicknesses of 4 to 6 mm (5/32" to 1/4").
- Glass is held in place by nylon screw, no holes are required in glass.
- Rated for a maximum door size of 800 mm tall by 350 mm wide.
- Hinge features a built-in latch to hold the door in the closed position.
- Uses 2 each #6 flat head wood screws (not included but offered for purchase during checkout).
- Made from diecast material and nickel plated. Latching mechanism and holding screw are made from black nylon.
- Our SKU 701132 (Glass Door Pull, Nickel Plated) is made to go with this hinge. This item is offered for purchase during checkout.
- IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: For each door that you are hanging, you need to order one "Right Hand" model hinge (SKU 701128) and one "Left Hand" hinge (SKU 701126). Image above shows Right Hand model (SKU 701128).
Technical Support Information