accredited business BBB
Mitre Hinge for Drop Flaps
Product Information & Specifications
- European style hinge for Drop Flaps with a mitred edge (45 degree mitre).
- Opens to 90 degrees.
- Hinge fits into 35mm (1-3/8") cups drilled in the back of the doors. Click on link below for drilling diagram.
- Adjustable after installation:
- 3 mm in height
- 1.5 mm in depth
- 1.5 mm in width
- The hinge cup is made from zinc die-cast metal
- The hinge arms are made from steel
- The entire hinge is zinc chromate plated
- Each hinge uses 4 each, #6 flat head screws (our SKU 652360). Screws are not included but are offered for purchase during checkout.
- Made for Drop Flap thickness range of 16 to 22 mm (5/8" to 7/8")
- This hinge is sold by the each. You will normally order 2 hinges for each door or flap.
- Click on links below for dimension, installation and adjustment information.
PLEASE NOTE: A Drop Flap normally needs a lid stay to help support the flap in the down position. This hinge is not meant to act as the only means of support for a Drop Flap.
Technical Support Information