accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
No-Bore Concealed Hinge for Back-to-Back Doors
Product Information & Specifications
- Self-closing, concealed hinge.
- Made for cabinets whose doors open back-to-back. Both doors will open without interfering with each other.
- Made for use on frameless cabinets
- Opening angle is 90 degrees.
- Approximate size of hinge (when open) is 1-7/8" x 4-1/2".
- No hole boring or mounting plates required.
- For full-overlay, half-overlay, or inset doors.
- When open, the door is offset 1/2".
- Maximum full overlay is 25/32".
- When used on inset doors the maximum door thickness is 3/4".
- Steel base material.
- Uses 6 each #6 pan head screws per hinge(not included but offered for purchase during checkout).
- Nickel plated
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information