accredited business BBB
Concealed Face Frame Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Concealed hinge for overlay doors on a face frame cabinet.
- The hinges are meant to be locatedin the top and bottom corners of the cabinet face frame. The screws attach to the vertical edge of the face frame.
- Maximum opening angle is 90 degrees. There is an adjustment that allows the maximum opening angle to be set anywhere between 45 and 90 degrees.
- Works on door with an overlay of 7/8" or less.
- Hinge is self-closing.
- Mounting screws are included.
- Made from steel with a nickel plated finish.
- This product is sold by the pair. A pair is one left hand hinge and one right hand hinge. A pair is what is needed to hang one door.
- Product Dimensions:
- Hinge Length: 4-5/16"
- Hinge Width: 1-3/4"
- Plate Length: 2-13/16"
- Plate Width: 1-3/4"