accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
175 Degree Concealed Hinge-
Product Information & Specifications
- This heavy duty hinge allows smooth, silent, sag-free opening to 175 degrees
- Hinge surface mounts to the inside of your frameless cabinet. Small screw holes are the only holes you need to drill.
- Hinge works on 5 different applications: full overlay doors (maximum overlay is 3/4"), half-overlay doors, full inset doors, and mitered corner doors (click on link below for illustrations) It also works on 3/8" inset doors with a 3/8" lip (no illustration available)
- For normal use the hinge can be used on door thicknesses up to 1"
- If used on "back-to-back" cabinets a maximum of 13/16" is recommended
- Hardened steel construction (.082 gauge steel)
- Features spring closing mechanism so cabinet latches are not necessary
- Cabinet must have at least a 4-1/8" depth. Hinge measures approximately 4" long by 1-5/8" by 2".
- Screws are not included but are offered for purchase during checkout. Each hinge uses 10 each #6 pan head screws.
- Weight rating varies based on the number of hinges used. Please refer to the following information when determining how many hinges will be required:
- 2 hinges: 13 lbs
- 3 hinges: 23 lbs
- 4 hinges: 36 lbs
- 5 hinges: 53 lbs
- Nickel Plated
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information