accredited business BBB
Wide Throw Butt Hinge, Steel
Product Information & Specifications
- The wide throw hinge sets the pivot point out away from the door allowing the door to open 180 degrees (depending on obstructions)
- Wide throw hinges are normally used when doors are set in a wide jamb
- Steel base material, full mortise hinges.
- For medium weight doors of low frequency
- Hinges come with wood screws and machine screws
- Photo to left shows the antique bronze finish.
- 632 (US3) Bright Brass Plated
- US10D Antique Bronze Plated, Oiled
- 652 (US26D) Satin Chrome Plated
Technical Support Information