Spring Butt Hinges, Square Corner
Product Information & Specifications
- Hinges are not handed. They will work on both right hand and left hand doors.
- Made from steel base material.
- Easily adjusted spring tension. Click on link below for instructions.
- Screw hole pattern conforms to ANSI specifications for template hinges.
- Pivot point aligns with non-spring hinges of the same size.
- Screws are included.
- SKU numbers that start with 760 are MADE IN USA.
PLEASE NOTE: Any of the hinges listed below with an SKU number that starts with 760 is a U.L. listed Grade 1 hinge and may be used on a fire door. A minimum of two hinges per door is required for a fire door.
Maximum door weight using three spring hinges
- 3-1/2" - 90 lbs.
- 4" - 110 lbs.
- 4-1/2" - 150 lbs.
- 632 (US3) Bright Brass Plated
- 633 (US4) Satin Brass Plated
- 600 (USP) Primed for Painting
- 640 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze Plated
- 646 (US15) Satin Nickel Plated
- 652 (US26D) Satin Chrome Plated
- 651 (US26) Bright Chrome Plated
Technical Support Information