accredited business BBB
Spring Hinge, 1/4" Radius Corner
Product Information & Specifications
- Spring butt hinges with 1/4" radius corners. Spring butt hinges are not handed.
- Made from steel base material.
- Spring tension is easily adjusted.
- These architectural grade hinges have a screw hole pattern that conforms to ANSI specifications for template hinges.
- UL Listed for fire door applications
- Pivot point aligns with non-spring hinges of the same size.
- Screws are included.
- SKU's with prefix 760 are MADE IN USA.
Maximum door weight using three spring hinges:
- 3-1/2" - 90 lbs.
- 4 - 110 lbs.
- 632 (US3) Bright Brass Plated
- 633 (US4) Satin Brass Plated
- 600 (USP) Primed for Painting
- 640 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze Plated
- 646 (US15) Satin Nickel Plated
- 652 (US26D) Satin Chrome Plated
- 651 (US26) Bright Chrome Plated
- 643 (US11) Satin Bronze Plated (blackened, satin relieved, clear coated similar to oil rubbed bronze, but on steel)
Technical Support Information