accredited business BBB
Double Acting Spring Hinges with Ball Tips
Product Information & Specifications
- This is an American made product.
- Our Double Acting Spring Hinges are now available with decorative ball tips.
- Double acting spring hinges allow the door to open 180 degrees in either direction and spring action returns door to center closed position.
- Saloon Door Hinges is another name for these hinges.
- Spring tension is adjustable.
- The photo to the left shows the satin brass finish. These hinges are also available in a satin chrome finish.
- The manufacturer recommends using three hinges per door for heavier doors. Two hinges may be used for lighter doors. Click on the link below for more specific information. If three hinges are used the center hinge should be installed as close as possible to the top hinge for maximum support.
- The door may be mortised for these hinges so that there is no gap between the door and the door frame. If you elect not to mortise then the following door gaps apply: 3" size-.250" gap; 4" size-.283" gap; 5" size-.297" gap; 6" size-.325" gap; 7" size-.352" gap; 8" size-.394" gap.
- Made from steel base material.
- All of our Ball Tipped Double Acting Spring hinges are made in the U.S.A.
- Complete with wood screws.
- "Size" is the height of the plate that mounts on the door and jamb.
- This is a high quality American made product offered at a very competitive price.
- When shopping, please consider that many of our competitors are selling a cheap foreign made product at a cheap price.
*Maximum door weight (lbs.) using three spring hinges
- 633(US4) Satin Brass
- 652(US26D) Satin Chrome
Technical Support Information