accredited business BBB
Raised Barrel Hinges
Product Information & Specifications
- Raised Barrel Hinges allow a door to be installed in a deep door frame or jamb.
- Available in three finishes
- Dark Antique Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Chrome
- These hinges have a top and bottom that is different.
- Hinges should be installed as shown in photo, with hinge pin cap facing up.
- The bottom of the hinge barrel has a cap with a small hole in it.
- The hinge pin can be removed by inserting a small rod shaped tool and driving the hinge pin upward.
- Because of this feature, these hinges are handed Right Hand and Left Hand.
- Click on link below to see Right Hand and Left Hand models of this hinge
- These hinges are for "Square Edged" doors only (not for beveled edge doors).
- Hinges are made from steel.
- Matching wood screws are included.
- This hinge is sold by the each. You will normally order two or three hinges per door.
- The hinge leaf that attaches to the door jamb or door frame may be either surface mounted or mortised.
- Hinge measures 4.5" tall by 4-7/8" wide (hinge in open position).
- Hinge is made to fit a door that is 1-3/4" thick
Technical Support Information