accredited business BBB
2-Way Adjustable Hinge, Solid Brass Models
Product Information & Specifications
- This is the Solid Brass model of this product. The hinge is made of solid brass and hard plastic with stainless steel internal parts.
- This hinge solves the problem of doors that need adjustment because they do not fit the door frame. This can be caused when the floor or walls of the house settle.
- The 2-Way Adjustable hinge incorporates both the vertical adjustment and the horizontal adjustment in one hinge.
- Hinges are non-handed, they work on both right hand and left hand doors.
- Horizontal and vertical adjustment on this hinge means that it adjusts to change the reveal (gap between the door frame and the edge of the door).
- The horizontal adjustment range is plus or minus 0.15 inch (+/- 0.15").
- The vertical adjustment range is plus or minus 0.20 inch (+/- 0.20").
- There are markings on the hinge cover for a visual indication of the vertical adjustment position.
- 3 hinges will support a 400 lb. door.
- Adjusts with a square drive (Robertson drive).
- These hinges come with plastic tips. The colors may differ from the hinge finish. The colors are noted below.
- PLEASE NOTE: Use hand tools only to make adjustments (no power tools).
- PLEASE NOTE: Each hinge uses 8 each #8 Flat Head Wood Screws. Wood screws are not included with the product and must be obtained separately.
- The adjustable hinge leaf is 5/8" in thickness. The other leaf is 1/8" thick.
- This hinge is available in two finishes; Satin Nickel and Brass PVD. Photo shows Brass PVD finish
- This hinge is also available in two models: Regular and "NRP". NRP means Non-Removable Pin. The NRP model is generally used for doors that open outward. The Non-Removable Pin feature keeps someone from removing the hinge pin which would allow them to pull the door off of the hinges.