Steel Full Mortise Butt Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- These Architectural Grade hinges are recommended for the heavier doors found on custom homes and as an upgrade for Residential Grade hinges. Architectural Grade hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade hinges
- The hinges in this section are plain bearing hinges. We recommend ball bearing hinges for high frequency doors and doors equipped with door closers
- The hinges come with wood screws and machine screws
- The steel hinges are polished and plated to ensure a fine durable finish
- The prime coated hinges (finish USP 600) are prime coated and ready for painting or to be used as temporary hinges while your door is being intalled or painted. The image above shows the prime coated hinge.
- For hinges larger than 4 1/2" see our ball bearing hinge section
- Optional finials are available for many hinges, check our "Finials & Ball Tips for Door Hinges" section for either Type A or Type B finials.
*NRP HINGES(non-removable pin) have a set screw in the barrel that is accessible only when door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and the door.
PAIR or EACH. Please note the UNIT when ordering hinges. We sell the hinges depending on how the manufacturer sells them to us. In this section if a hinge is sold by the PAIR you may order by the half pair. For example if you want 3 hinges order 1.5 pair when you check out. If the hinge is sold by the EACH and you need 3 hinges then order 3 EACH.
- 632 (US3) Bright Brass Plated
- 633 (US4) Satin Brass Plated
- 651 (US26) Bright Chrome Plated
- 652 (US26D) Satin Chrome Plated
- 640 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze Plated
- 600 (USP) Primed for Painting
- 646 (US15) Satin Nickel Plated
Technical Support Information