Solid Brass Full Mortise Butt Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- These Architectural Grade hinges are recommended for the heavier doors found on custom homes and as an upgrade for Residential Grade hinges. Architectural Grade hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade hinges.
- The hinges in this section are plain bearing hinges. We recommend ball bearing hinges for high frequency doors and doors equipped with door closers
- The 3" & 3-1/2" hinges come with wood screws
- The 4" and larger hinges come with wood screws and machine screws
- They are made of solid brass base material with a stainless steel pin.
- Optional finials are available forsome hinges, check our "Finials & Ball Tips for Door Hinges" section for either Type A or Type B finials
- The hinge in the photo is a 619(US15) satin nickel finish
*NRP HINGES (non-removable pin) have a set screw in the barrel that is accessible only when door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and the door. NRP hinges are normally used for exterior doors that open out.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are looking for an Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish, solid bronze hinges are a better choice than solid brass hinges (and a better value). Please click on the link below to visit our solid bronze hinges.
For Solid Brass Hinges with a "Lifetime Finish" see our Baldwin Hinge section (see link below).
- 605 (US3) Polished Brass
- 625 (US26) Polished Chrome
- 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 619 (US15) Satin Nickel
Technical Support Information