accredited business BBB
Steel Square Corner Residential Door Hinges
Product Information & Specifications
- Steel residential door hinges.
- Steel is the most economical choice for a hinge material, however it will eventually rust if used in damp areas (for example, kitchens and bathrooms) or near the ocean.
- Used on light weight doors.
- Typically used in residential construction.
- The 3 x 3 hinges and the 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 hinges have 6 screwholes per hinge in an "arc" pattern.
- The 4 x 4 hinges have 8 screwholes per hinge in a "zig-zag" pattern.
- Screws are included.
Please note the UNIT when ordering hinges in this section. A PAIR means two hinges. In this section, you may order by the half pair. For example if you want 3 hinges order 1.5 pair.
- 632 (US3) Bright Brass Plated
- 633 (US4) Satin Brass Plated
- 646 (US15) Satin Nickel Plated
- 600 (USP) Primed for painting
- 651 (US26) Bright Chrome Plated
- 652 (US26D) Satin Chrome Plated
- 609 (US5) Antique Brass Plated
- 640 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze Plated
- 620 (US15A) Satin Antique Nickel Plated
- White Powder Coated
- 601 (US1B) Flat Black
- Galvanized w/Brass Pin
- Zinc Plated
Technical Support Information