accredited business BBB
Builders Grade Hinge, Satin Nickel, Steeple Tip
Product Information & Specifications
- Our "Builders Grade" hinges are an architectural grade hinge in a slightly lesser quality than our regular architectural grade hinges. They offer an excellent value in a hinge with a ball or steeple tip.
- Some assembly by the customer is required.
- The existing hinge pin is easily removed by inserting a nail in the bottom hinge pin hole. The hinge pin is then tapped out with a hammer.
- The new hinge pin is inserted in the hinge and the tips are screwed on by hand.
- Steel base material.
- Matching screws are included.
- The 4 x 4 hinge has 8 screw holes per hinge. The 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 hinge has 6 screw holes per hinge.
- Satin Nickel