Architectural Solid Bronze Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Solid bronze Architectural Grade hinges in a true Oil Rubbed Bronze finish (An Oil Rubbed Bronze finish on a solid bronze hinge is far superior to an oil rubbed bronze finish on a solid brass hinge). In addition, solid bronze does not corrode as brass sometimes will in severe conditions. Bronze also has the advantage of being self-lubricating. This quality reduces wear on the hinge and provides a hinge that does not squeak.
- Architectural Grade butt hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade butt hinges.
- The 3-1/2" hinges come with wood screws.
- The 4" and larger hinges come with wood screws and machine screws.
- They are made of solid bronze base material with a solid bronze hingepin.
- Optional finials are available for most hinges, check our "Finials & Ball Tips for Door Hinges" section for either Type A or Type B finials.
*NRP HINGES (non-removable pin) have a set screw in the barrel that is accessible only when door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and the door. NRP hinges are normally used for exterior doors that open out.
PAIR or EACH. Please note the UNIT when ordering hinges. We sell the hinges depending on how the manufacturer sells them to us. In this section if a hinge is sold by the PAIR you may order by the half pair. For example if you want 3 hinges order 1.5 pair when you check out. If the hinge is sold by the EACH and you need 3 hinges then order 3 EACH.
- 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze
Technical Support Information