accredited business BBB
Architectural Grade Butt Hinges, 1/4" Radius Corners
Product Information & Specifications
- Full mortise Architectural Grade Hinges, with 1/4" Radius Corners.
- Made from Steel base material.
- Available in two sizes
- 4" x 4"
- 4.5" x 4.5"
- Available in five different finishes
- Satin Chrome (as shown in image)
- Prime coated, ready for painting
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Matching wood screws are included.
- About Architectural Grade Hinges:
- They are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade hinges (slightly more than 1/8" material thickness).
- They are built to an industry wide template. That means the screw hole pattern and hinge dimensions are the same in all 4" x 4" Architectural Grade Hinges. The same is true for all 4.5" x 4.5" Architectural Grade Hinges. This allows you to replace Architectural Grade Hinges without making changes to the mortise in your door and door jamb.
- All 4" x 4" and 4.5" x 4.5" Architectural Grade hinges use a screw hole pattern that looks like an arch. Residential Grade 4" x 4" hinges use a zig-zag pattern. This is one way to tell the difference between Architectural and Residential Grade hinges in the 4" x 4" size. Residential grade hinges are not made in the 4.5" x 4.5" size.