accredited business BBB
Spring Pivots, Surface Mount
Product Information & Specifications
- Spring pivots are typically used for half height doors (or doors of less than full height).
- The Spring Pivot Hinge is a double acting hinge. Hinge swings 90 degrees in both directions and returns to center.
- Spring tension is adjustable.
- Hinge is not handed, works on both right and left hand doors.
- Hinge does not have the "hold open" feature.
- Maximum door width is 36".
- Minimum door thickness is 1".
- Maximum door thickness is 2-1/2".
- Maximum door weight is 75 lbs.
- This hinge requires a minimum clearance of 4.5" from the bottom of the door to the floor and a minimum clearance of 1/2" from the top of the door to the door jamb.
- Picture shows one set (top and bottom pivot).
- Base material is malleable iron base.
- Screws are included.
- Primed for painting 600 (USP)
- Satin brass 633 (US4)
- Satin chrome 652 (US26D)
- Black Painted, Glossy 601 (US1B)