accredited business BBB
Regular Duty Rack and Pinion Pivots
Product Information & Specifications
- Used for full size doors where a hidden door application is desired.
- As the door opens, the Rack and Pinion Pivot moves the pivot point away from the door jamb (7/8" movement) so that the hinge side edge of the door does not need to be rounded.
- Maximum opening angle is 105 degrees.
- Includes screws and all hardware needed for installation.
- Top and bottom gear boxes are designed to be fully mortised into floor and door frame.
- Frame not to have door stop at head and pivot jamb.
- Full instructions are included with hinge (to view instructions click on link below).
- Standard application is for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" doors.
- This unit is sold by the set. One set is needed per door.
- Maximum door weight is 50 lbs and maximum door width is 36".
- This product is "Made in the USA".
- Brass plated brackets with prime coated pivots
- Satin Chrome plated brackets with prime coated pivots
Technical Support Information