accredited business BBB
Pocket Pivot Hinge (Harmon Hinge)
Product Information & Specifications
- Pocket pivot hinge is also known as a Harmon hinge.
- This unique hinge is a "swing clear" type of hinge that allows a door to swing into a pocket at a right angle to the door frame.
- When the door is in the pocket it is completely clear of the door opening.
- The base material is made from solid stainless steel.
- Hinge is not handed, they work on both Left Hand swinging and Right Hand swinging doors.
- Full mortise installation. Click on links below for more installation and dimensional information.
- Minimum door thickness required is 1-9/16".
- Maximum door swing is 90 degrees with this type of hinge.
- Weight rating:
- For doors weighing up to 270 lbs use 3 hinges.
- For doors weighing up to 360 lbs use 4 hinges.
- Matching fasteners are included.
- Polished Brass (US3)
- Satin Stainless Steel (US32D)
- Satin Bronze (US10)
- Polished Stainless Steel (US32)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (US10B)
Technical Support Information