accredited business BBB
3/4" Offset Hung Pivot Sets 400-Lb
Product Information & Specifications
- High quality Rixon style center hung hinge at a great price.
- Features sealed ball bearing raceway on the floor pivot.
- Bronze bearing with hardened and ground steel stud in top pivot.
- 3/4" offset hung pivot sets locate the pivot point 3/4" from the heel edge of the door and 3/4" from the face of the door.
- Maximum door weight 400 lbs. if intermediate pivot hinge is used.
- Doors over 60" require the use of an intermediate pivot. Every additional 30" of door height warrants the addition of another intermediate pivot. For an intermediate pivot use our 3/4" Offset Intermediate Pivot.
- For exterior door widths up to 3'0" and interior door widths up to 3"6".
- Door pivot mounts directly to floor.
- Door will swing 180 degrees (trim permitting).
- Pivot sets are handed (see hinge handing information section for information on how to determine door handing).
- Please note that the finishes shown apply to visible parts of the hinge set. Non-visible parts contain steel and other materials.
- Complete with screws.
- 605 (US3) Polished Brass
- 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 629 (US32) Stainless Steel, Bright
- 630 (US32D) Stainless Steel, Satin
Technical Support Information