accredited business BBB
Spring Pivots, Horizontal Type, Adjustable, Medium Duty
Product Information & Specifications
- Medium duty pivot hinge for doors up to 90 lbs.
- Double acting spring pivot is made for residential or low frequency doors.
- Allows door to open 90 degrees in both directions.
- Spring returns door to center or closed position.
- Hold open feature holds door open at 85 degrees.
- Features a malleable iron and steel mechanism.
- Features ball bearing pivot.
- Trim pieces are made from steel.
- Spring tensionis adjustable.
- Device is non-handed, works on both right hand and left hand doors.
- Made for doors which are 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" thick.
- Maximum door width is 36".
- Maximum door weight is 90 lbs.
- Sold by the set. Order one set per door.
- The manufacturer recommends that you use door stops at 90 degrees to prevent damage to the pivot.
- Cover plates measure 9-7/8" by 2-5/8".
- Comes complete with wood screws.
- Available as an option is the Jamb Bracket. The Jamb Bracket allows the bottom pivot of this hinge to be installed so that it is attached to the door jamb instead of the floor. The Jamb Bracket is offered for purchase during checkout.
- All products in this section which have a SKU number that begins with 760 are American Made Products.
- Primed for painting 600 (USP)
- Bright brass plated steel 632 (US3)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze 640 (US10B)
- Satin chrome plated steel 652 (US26D)
- Satin nickel plated 646(US15)
Technical Support Information