accredited business BBB
Intermediate Pivot Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- These intermediate pivots work only with our pivot hinges in the SKU range from 838198 to 838252.
- An intermediate pivot hinge is used for taller doors to keep the middle part of the door in alignment with the pivot hinges at the top and bottom of the door.
- Made from solid brass material.
- Includes matching wood screws.
- Each hinge leaf measures 2-1/2" tall by 1-1/4" wide by 5/16" thick. Total width of hinge including hinge barrel is 2-1/2".
- Satin Nickel
- Polished Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
Technical Support Information