Cafe Door Pivots, Gravity Type
- Primed for painting 600 (USP)
- Satin brass plated steel 633 (US4)
Gravity Cafe Pivots
- For cafe and louvered doors.
- Made from steel base material.
- Hinges are double acting, they swing 90 degrees in each direction.
- They work by gravity, the weight of the door acts to return the door to the center closed position.
- Hinge are non-handed, they work on both right hand and left hand doors.
- This hinge is available in a "Hold Open" version. Hinges with this feature will hold the door open at about 90 degrees in either direction.
- Maximum door width is 30".
- Maximum door weight 50 lbs.
- For doors 7/8" to 1-5/8" thick.
- Picture to left shows one set (top and bottom pivot). Order one set per door.
- Comes complete with screws.
- PLEASE NOTE: The internal parts of this hinge are nylon. The nut on the bottom of this hinge should be "hand tightened" only. Do not tighten with a wrench.
- Prime Coated 600 (USP)
- Satin Brass 633 (US4)
- Satin Chrome 652 (US26D)