accredited business BBB
Heavy Duty Rack and Pinion Pivot Set
Product Information & Specifications
- Used for full sized doors where a hidden door application is desired.
- As the door opens, the Rack and Pinion Pivot moves the pivot point away from the door jamb (7/8" movement) so that the hinge side edge of the door does not need to be rounded.
- Includes screws and all hardware needed for installation.
- Top and bottom gear boxes are designed to be fully mortised into floor and door frame.
- Full instructions are included with hinge (click on link below to view instructions).
- Standard application is for 1-3/4" doors.
- Maximum opening angle is 105 degrees.
- This unit is sold by the set. One set is needed per door.
- Head gear box measures 3-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 5/8".
- Bottom gear box measures 3-1/4" x 3-5/8" x 1-1/16".
- Maximum door weight is 150lbs and maximum door width is 36".
- Gear boxes are plated with either Satin Brass or Satin Chrome, Pivots are prime coated
- This product is "Made in the USA".
US26D, Satin Chrome
US 4, Satin Brass
Technical Support Information