accredited business BBB
Magnetic Door Holder, Flush Model
Product Information & Specifications
- Flush magnetic door holder is made up of two parts; a floor plate and a door plate. The door plate has a strong magnet installed on its underside. The Floor plate has a flat steel plate that is hinged on one side.
- As the bottom of the door approaches the floor plate the magnet in the door plate pulls the steel lever up and grabs it to hold the door in place.
- This magnetic door holder allows for a low profile less obtrusive magnetic door holder.
- The floor plate is 2-7/16" in diameter and projects just 3/16".
- The door plate measures 2-1/4' x 3/4" and projects 1".
- For this device to work properly the bottom of your door must be no more than 7/8" from the surface of the floor below it.
- Except for the steel lever plate and the magnet the entire device is made from solid brass.
- Matching wood screws are included.
- Satin Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Lifetime Polished Brass
Technical Support Information