accredited business BBB
Chain Door Restraint with Springs
Product Information & Specifications
- This heavy duty chain door restraint can be installed to restrict the swing of a full size door. For example in a windy area or in an area where the door would hit something if opened too far.
- The chain door restraint is made up of two solid brass end brackets, each attached to a spring. The middle part is a heavy duty solid steel welded chain. The length of chain is covered by a grey vinyl covering.
- Recommended for doors with a maximum width of 36".
- Screws for the end brackets are included.
- The total length of the chain door restraint is approximately 25.5". The end bracket mounting plate measures 1.5" by 1.5
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
Technical Support Information