accredited business BBB
Pull for Gates and Doors, Solid Bronze
Product Information & Specifications
- Solid bronze pull for gates and doors for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- Available in two lengths; 12.5" and 17.5".
- The 12.5" size has a screw hole center to center dimension of 11.5".
- The 17.5" size has a screw hole center to center dimension of 16.5".
- Attachment screws are included (Stainless steel hex head 5/16" diameter machine screws). Please specify in the comment section when you check out whether you would like your attachment screws 2" in length or 2-1/2" in length.
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish. This means that it changes over time in a way that most people find desirable. When bronze is exposed to air it will tarnish quickly and turn brown. When bronze is exposed to exterior elements it will turn green. This condition is known as "patina". This is also considered desirable by most people. These conditions are not considered "defects" but are part of the natural beauty of bronze.
- PLEASE NOTE: We can special order these pulls so that you can mount one on each side of your door with no mounting hardware or screws visible (known as "back-to-back mounting"). Please call if you wish to order "back-to-back" mounting. We will need to know your door thickness. There is an additional charge of $30.00 for two pulls set up for "back-to-back mounting".
- Solid Natural Bronze
Technical Support Information