accredited business BBB
Butt Marker Hinge Installation Tool
Product Information & Specifications
- Butt Hinge marker accurately marks and cuts the hinge outline.
- To use, determine the location of the hinge on the door edge and the door jamb.
- Then strike the butt marker with a hammer to the correct hinge depth.
- With a sharp chisel make a series of cuts inside the outline to prepare the mortise for the hinge.
- Made for wood doors and door jambs.
- Available in two sizes; for 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" hinges and for 4" x 4" hinges.