accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Architectural Grade Stainless Hinge, Ball Bearing
Product Information & Specifications
- These Architectural Grade hinges are recommended for the heavier doors found on custom homes and as an upgrade for Residential Grade hinges. Architectural Grade hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade hinges.
- Ball bearing hinges are recommended for heavier doors, doors over 2" thick, doors over 40" wide or doors which use a door closer.
- All hinges come with stainless steel screws
- Made from stainless steel base material
- Ball bearings and bearing raceways are made from stainless steel.
- Hinge pin is stainless steel
*NRP (non-removable pin) hinges have a set screw in the barrel that is accessible only when door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and the door.
- 630 (US32D) Satin Stainless Steel
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information