Architectural Grade Solid Steel Hinge, Ball Bearing
Product Information & Specifications
- These Architectural Grade hinges are recommended for the heavier doors found on custom homes and as an upgrade for Residential Grade hinges. Architectural Grade hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade hinges
- Ball bearing hinges are recommended for heavier doors, doors over 2" thick, doors over 40" wide or doors which use a door closer.
- Hinges come with wood screws and machine screws
- Steel hinges are polished and plated to ensure a fine durable finish
- Prime coated hinges (finish 600 USP) are prime coated and ready for painting or to be used as temporary hinges while your door is being installed or painted.
*NRP (non-removable pin) hinges have a set screw in the barrel that is accessible only when door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and the door.
**HW (Heavy Weight) designates a 4 bearing, extra heavy hinge that can support heavier doors.
- 632 (US3) Bright Brass Plated
- 633 (US4) Satin Brass Plated
- 640 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze Plated
- 646 (US15) Satin Nickel Plated
- 651 (US26) Bright Chrome Plated
- 652 (US26D) Satin Chrome Plated
- 600 (USP) Primed for Painting
Technical Support Information