accredited business BBB
Architectural Grade Solid Bronze Hinge, Ball Bearing
Product Information & Specifications
- Solid bronze Architectural Grade hinges in a true Oil Rubbed Bronze finish with ball bearings (An Oil Rubbed Bronze finish on a solid bronze hinge is far superior to an oil rubbed bronze finish on a solid brass hinge). Ball bearing hinges provide less friction for heavier doors and for doors requiring door closers.
- Architectural Grade butt hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade butt hinges.
- Hinges come with wood screws and machine screws.
- Ball bearings are permanently lubricated.
- Optional ball tips are available for these hinges. See link below for Type A Ball tips.
- PLEASE NOTE; These solid bronze ball bearing hinges contain ball bearings and the bearing raceway that will eventually rust if subjected to harsh weather conditions (especially marine weather and salt air conditions).
NRP (non-removable pin) hinges have a set screw in the barrel that is accessible only when door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and the door.
- 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze
Technical Support Information