Architectural Grade Solid Brass Hinge, Ball Bearing
Product Information & Specifications
- Ball bearing hinges are recommended for heavier doors, doors over 2" thick, doors over 40" wide or doors which use a door closer.
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings.
- Hinge comes with wood screws and machine screws.
- Solid brass (613 finish) base material, stainless steel pin.
- Optional finials are available for most hinges, check "Finials & Ball Tips for Door Hinges" section for either Type A or Type B finials.
- Hinge in photo is shown in the 605(US3) polished brass finish.
- PLEASE NOTE; These solid brass ball bearing hinges contain ball bearings and the bearing raceway that will eventually rust if subjected to harsh weather conditions (especially marine weather and salt air conditions).
- PLEASE NOTE: The hinges with finish called Baldwin's Oil Rubbed Bronze are NOT made by Baldwin. We are using this description because there are many different shades to Oil Rubbed Bronze depending on the manufacturer. Baldwin uses a very dark black finish for their Oil Rubbed Bronze finish.
*NRP (non-removable pin) hinges have a set screw in the barrel that is accessible only when door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and the door.
In this section hinges are sold either by the PAIR or by the EACH. EACH means one hinge, PAIR means two hinges. In this section, if the hinge you want is sold by the PAIR, you may order by the half pair. For example if you want 3 hinges order 1.5 pair.
- 605 (US3) Polished Brass
- 625 (US26) Polished Chrome
- BAL-US10B Baldwin's Oil Rubbed Bronze
Technical Support Information