accredited business BBB
5" x 5" Baldwin Architectural Hinges, Ball Bearing
Product Information & Specifications
- Architectural grade 5" x 5" ball bearing hinge.
- Ball bearing hinges are recommended for heavy doors.
- All Baldwin hinges are made from solid brass.
- Available in4 Baldwin finishes.
- Hinge shown in photo to left is the Baldwin 003 Lifetime Brass finish.
- Matching screws are included.
- We consider Baldwin hinges to be the finest quality hinges that you can buy.
- PLEASE NOTE: Ball bearing hinges contain two anti-friction ball bearing assemblies which are non-detachable. The balls inside each raceway are made from hardened chrome alloy steel to ensure a long hinge life. The bearing raceways are machined from alloy steel which has been hardened and electroplated with zinc chromate to resist rust. The raceway and bearings will eventually rust if exposed to weather (especially marine weather and salt air conditions).
- Our selling prices listed below are 40% off of Baldwin's list prices.
- 030 Polished Brass, Laquered
- 102 Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 003 Lifetime Brass
- 056 Lifetime Satin Nickel
OUR BALDWIN HINGES ARE 30% OFF BALDWIN'S TRUE LIST PRICES. BEWARE OF OTHER BALDWIN VENDORS USING INFLATED LIST PRICES AND OFFERING A LARGER DISCOUNT. WHEN COMPARING PRICES ALWAYS COMPARE NET COSTS.
Technical Support Information